As every project is customized specifically to your business, the price is determined after an in-depth discussion of your project needs. A formal proposal will be presented prior to work, outlining your options for either:
Hourly Rate (starting at $50 per hour) Clients wishing to know exactly what they are being charged along the way prefer this option. Hours will be tracked and provided if requested. This option is limited to 2 rewrites on blogs. Extra research, image sourcing and meetings/calls will be tracked and billed on hourly rates, as well.
Examples of what one hour jobs may include:
Blogs up to 750 words, ghostwritten (exclusive rights to you)
Blogs up to 1000 words, byline (credits to Sara Kutliroff, Sk Freelance)
Homepage text box filler (those little empty boxes on your home page…)
1-2 page editing jobs
Total Compensation Package Many clients in need of a full website (re)write prefer a one package pricing option for full access to all SK Freelance has to offer. Examples of this package include:
Full access to unlimited edits, rewrites on complete website pages until final approval
Meetings and possible interviews to learn more about you and your business.
Newsletters or short booklets
Every assignment is designed as if it were my only priority. From draft to deadline, I ensure your project is handled on time and on budget. Many projects are completed ahead of schedule and ready to go right when you need it most.
A true content writer takes pride in ensuring copy is in the best interests of the client’s brand. I work diligently, partnering with you, to create a voice that speaks to your brand – representing the best voice for your company.
I have been fortunate enough to write for some really amazing clients. Here are just a few of my faves:
• New Business owners starting their first website
• Fashion Experts looking to create a new blog
• Interior Designers hoping to add quality content
• Entrepreneurs incorporating financial articles on their blog
• Artist launching a new website
• Radio Personality requiring a Press Release
• Relationship Guru needing dating advice column
• Healthcare Company releasing annual newsletter
• Life & Adolescent Coach looking for fresh articles
• Marriage Counselor seeking copy for new website